I will say it's ok! It's for sure not something I would seek out more like settle for. I called at lunch to order a pizza for me and my girls and they asked if I was far. I said I live up the street and they said the driver wouldn't be there for another 45 minutes and that he didn't know the area. Pretty wierd! Anyway I ordered elsewhere.
2 comments:
Been to New York Pizza? Please tell us your thoughts.
I will say it's ok! It's for sure not something I would seek out more like settle for. I called at lunch to order a pizza for me and my girls and they asked if I was far. I said I live up the street and they said the driver wouldn't be there for another 45 minutes and that he didn't know the area. Pretty wierd! Anyway I ordered elsewhere.
Post a Comment