Be Sure And Click On Older Posts On The Bottom Of The Page To List More Restaurants

Old Town Singapore Cafe

Read & Write Reviews

4288 Dublin Blvd Unit 109
Dublin, CA 94568
www.otcafe.com
Map It
Menu



Jeff's Review

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Been to Old Town Singapore Cafe? Please tell us your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I’ve been to OTSC countless times since they first opened in early/mid 2007 at the new Ulfert’s Center in Dublin. Ulfert’s Center is a new two-story strip mall (Asian business focused) near the intersection of Dublin Blvd and Tassajara Blvd.

In terms of quality, OTSC is probably the best restaurant of the SEA food genre in the East bay. However, the former Banyan Tree Restaurant in Pleasant Hill (closed down since October 2007) had a much wider variety of dishes including a whole page of the menu dedicated to exotic tropical drinks. At OTSC, I’ve really enjoyed the roti canai appetizer dish while one of my favorite entrees is Nasi Lemak, a potpourri of meats and vegetables served over rice. The service is generally is good with the wait staff never more than a hand wave away if anything was needed. If I have to be critical of one thing, it is that the staff there has had a relatively high turnover since they’ve opened - but this shouldn’t affect the quality of your dining experience there. I only notice because I dine out often enough to generally get to the staff at many restaurants.

If you’re in the mood for South-East Asian cuisine, I highly recommend giving OTSC a try. It’s the closest thing you’ll get to SEA cuisine in the East Bay right now.