WOOHOO! I finally found a great new breakfast place in the area. I have been to a few but have yet to be really excited about anything however I was extremely happy we found this little gem. The potatoes are super yummy. I got the Breakfast burritoe which was pretty good. However I wish and will try the huevos rancheros next time. I ordered my girls the french toast which even I liked. My oldest practically licked the plate clean. A extra added bonus this place was top notch in their customoer service skills as far are children are concerned. The waitress made sure the french toast was cool before serving and happily split their orders on two plates. Very impressed and happy as a mom.
1 comment:
WOOHOO! I finally found a great new breakfast place in the area. I have been to a few but have yet to be really excited about anything however I was extremely happy we found this little gem. The potatoes are super yummy. I got the Breakfast burritoe which was pretty good. However I wish and will try the huevos rancheros next time. I ordered my girls the french toast which even I liked. My oldest practically licked the plate clean. A extra added bonus this place was top notch in their customoer service skills as far are children are concerned. The waitress made sure the french toast was cool before serving and happily split their orders on two plates. Very impressed and happy as a mom.
Post a Comment