This place is ok! I can't fairly say because I always get the Turkey Burger which is pretty good. They do have cider there so I'm always very pleasantly happy to be sipping on that. I think I tried the pear which was really good.
Its a fun place to watch a game and eat but they do need to turn the lights down. I feel like I'm in a grocery store so a little dimness will be nice.
2 comments:
Been to The Englander? Please tell us your thoughts.
This place is ok! I can't fairly say because I always get the Turkey Burger which is pretty good. They do have cider there so I'm always very pleasantly happy to be sipping on that. I think I tried the pear which was really good.
Its a fun place to watch a game and eat but they do need to turn the lights down. I feel like I'm in a grocery store so a little dimness will be nice.
Post a Comment