Yup dissapointing is the right word to describe this place. Really with all the wonderful Indian spices how can you go wrong. Ok I admit I don't like it way overly spicy but downright out bland and lacking of any flavor just blew my mind and tastebuds. The Naan was also undercooked. So yah being I haven't been out to eat for awhile and especially out for Indian I was really bummed. I think my daughter could make a better plate of curry.
Yes I cringed about the price I thought my husband was kidding. A small buffet table that I should add wasnt labled so you had no clue what you were getting. for $11.00 for lunch. No thanks!
2 comments:
Been to Chutney's? Please tell us your thoughts.
Yup dissapointing is the right word to describe this place. Really with all the wonderful Indian spices how can you go wrong. Ok I admit I don't like it way overly spicy but downright out bland and lacking of any flavor just blew my mind and tastebuds. The Naan was also undercooked. So yah being I haven't been out to eat for awhile and especially out for Indian I was really bummed. I think my daughter could make a better plate of curry.
Yes I cringed about the price I thought my husband was kidding. A small buffet table that I should add wasnt labled so you had no clue what you were getting. for $11.00 for lunch. No thanks!
Post a Comment