I recently went to place in walnut creek called smokin oakies bbq joint. Food was very good. I got the 2 plate platter. Pulled pork n chicken with 2 sides cole slaw n fries. The meat was smothered in their bbq sauce very delicious. I am a huge fan of bbq as well as a griller myself. Its very seldom a bbq place can impress me because of my own bbq. I must say its to die for. Anyway I highly recommend this place to anyone who enjoys a good plate of bbq. Their home made bbq sauce is awesome.
2 comments:
Been to Smokin Okies BBQ? Please tell us your thoughts.
I recently went to place in walnut creek called smokin oakies bbq joint. Food was very good. I got the 2 plate platter. Pulled pork n chicken with 2 sides cole slaw n fries. The meat was smothered in their bbq sauce very delicious. I am a huge fan of bbq as well as a griller myself. Its very seldom a bbq place can impress me because of my own bbq. I must say its to die for. Anyway I highly recommend this place to anyone who enjoys a good plate of bbq. Their home made bbq sauce is awesome.
Post a Comment